* 2 lbs ground beef
* 3 tsp minced garlic
* 1 large Yellow onion, diced
* 2 1/2 cups water
* 1/2 cup beef broth
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
* 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
* 1 T Italian seasoning
* 1 T Adobo Seasoning
* 1 T seasoned salt
* 1/2 T black pepper
* 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
* 1 cup shredded Cheese
Optional: canned corn and canned green beans
1. In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat.
2. Add garlic, onions, olive oil & cook until meat is fully cooked.
3. Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt, pepper and adobo seasoning. Mix well.
4. Lower heat and cover – allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add in the uncooked elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined
6. Cover once again and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes
7. If it needs more liquid, add more broth or even a little water (add the corn and green beans if your adding them!)
8. Add half the cheddar cheese and mix until combined
9. Add more cheese on top (if wanted) right before serving!